by Kristen Grizzaffi May 14, 2021 1 Comment
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this crock pot roast with brown gravy is one of the easiest crock pot roast recipes you will ever make and will have you licking your plate clean.
Also, if you're looking for easy crock pot recipes that are kid friendly, this one is for you! It was kid tested and received the honorable two thumbs up award. (Very prestigious, I know.)
This is also one of those recipes that will either feed a crowd or make enough for leftovers, so that means less cooking for you. WIN!
To make this easy pot roast recipe, you will need to look for 2.5 pounds of lean, boneless chuck roast.
The internal temperature will read 145 degrees. For this recipe, the pot roast will fall apart!
• 1 pound baby carrots
• 1 pound of potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
• 1 large onion, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
• 1 rib of celery, cut into 1 inch chunks
• 2 1/2 pounds of lean boneless chuck roast, well trimmed
• 2 packages of The Cajun Spoon Brown Gravy mix
• 5 pepperoncini peppers
• 2 bay leaves
• 1 cup of water
1. Place carrots, potatoes, onion and celery in slow cooker.
2. Place chuck roast on top of vegetables.
3. Mix The Cajun Spoon Brown Gravy, water, bay leaves and peppers in a small bowl. Pour over top of roast.
4. Cover and cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
February 17, 2023
Shrimp and grits for brunch! Outstanding!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more!
© 2023 The Cajun Spoon.
All rights reserved.
Powered by Shopify